All for Smiles Ability Services values your feedback and are committed to continuous quality improvement.

"*" indicates required fields

If you feel your concern or complaint about the quality or safety of services provided to an NDIS participant in Victoria has not been addressed to your satisfaction, you can make a complaint on behalf of a person with a disability to the NDIS Commission.

If you have complaints or concerns about the way an NDIS provider treats its workers, you can contact the Fair Work Commission.